Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This one came from the side of one of those Lipton oriental side dishes. This is the best teriyaki-style chicken I've ever tasted. It's somewhat similar to other glazed teriyaki chicken recipes and marinades on here, give or take honey, sugar, chicken broth, or amounts of spices. This has just the right mix of flavor for me. This could probably be grilled, broiled, or used for a marinade also. My kids love this.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped or 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger.
- Add chicken and toss well.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink, turning at least once.
We tried this for the first time and felt that all the flavors blended well together. This is a very tasty dish and is easy to make. Thank you for posting this recipe!
Wow! This was great- and didnt take very long to cook at all :D I will deffinately be making this again
tasted great and didn't take long to make! I used lite soy sauce. Will make again!!