Recipe by Bergy
This recipe makes a great appetizer as well. Just cut the chicken smaller. Very attractive and nice spicy flavor
Top Review by Sharon123
Bergy, this was yummy! My family just ate it up and a friend came over and he ate too! I did use thigh meat instead of breast, just cause that's what I happened to have. Excellent dinner. Thanks!
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 ",x 2 ",pieces
- 3 tablespoons flour, seasoned with salt &,pepper
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix, soy, maple syrup, Sherry, ginger& Chinese 5 spice.
- Reserve apprx half of the marinade.
- Add chicken to remaining marinade and marinate in the fridgre for apprz 1/2 hour Drain Chicken and discard the marinade.
- Dredge chicken the the flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add chicken and brown, apprx 1 minute per side.
- Spoon reserved marinade over the chicken, reduce heat and cook another 2 minutes or until the chicken is cooked Remove from heat and roll the chicken in the sesame seeds.