A yummy bar cookie recipe made on the stove top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, combine 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, egg and cocoa and mix.
- 2Bring to a boil and boil and stir for one minute.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in cookie crumbs and nuts.
- 4Press into a 9" square pan.
- 5In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup butter, powdered sugar, pudding and milk and beat until combined.
- 6Spread over cookie crumb mixture.
- 7Melt chocolate bar and spread over the powdered sugar mixture.
- 8Chill in fridge for one hour then cut into bars.
- 9Store at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Fudge Bars
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant chocolate pudding mix