Recipe by jusme
Traditional goodness perfect for breakfast or dinner. The smaller the potatoes are cut, the quicker they are to cook.
- 4 -5 red potatoes, chopped into smallish bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, chopped
- olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- dried thyme, to taste
- dried parsley, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put potatoes in microwave safe dish with lid and cook until tender.
- Heat oil in medium skillet, add onion and potato, and seasonings to taste.
- Cook on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, letting the potatoes get browned as they fry.
- Cooking time varies on the amount of brown you like.