Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Makes 4 servings.
Make and share this Skillet Fajitas Supremas recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin or 3⁄4 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup green pepper, strips
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 flour tortillas, heated (7-inch) or 8 pita pockets
- sour cream, chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro, shredded lettuce
- Cut meat into short, thin strips.
- Combine Picante, flour, cumin and salt.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet. Add onion and peppers; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add meat and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Add Picante mixture; cook and stir 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Spoon 1/3 cup mixture down center of each tortilla; top as desired. Roll up and serve with picante sauce.