- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies (diced)
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 6 ounces tortilla chips, broken (not crushed)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef together with onion and garlic; drain grease.
- Mix in cream of mushroom soup, chiles, enchilada sauce and tortilla chips. Cook over medium heat until heated through, about 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro; cover and cook just until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.