Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a quick and easy one-dish meal! Try it with a salad and warm bread. I top mine off with hot sauce (Louisiana) for a little kick!
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 cups converted rice (I like Uncle Ben's)
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 2 medium green bell peppers (diced)
- garlic powder, all to taste
- Brown ground beef with onions and green pepper; drain.
- Put mixture back into skillet and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in rice and add beef stock.
- Put on low and simmer until rice is done, stirring every so often.