- 5 slices bacon
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn, drained
- cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In fry pan, cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towel, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in fry pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and crumbled bacon.
- Pour into fry pan.
- Cook over low heat until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese if using.