Cook Tara K.'s Note:
I got this from Everyday with Rachael Ray. It's a great mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The grilled creamed corn recipe: http://www.recipezaar.com/rz.266810.
- 2Preheat a grill to medium. In a large bowl, combine the creamed orn, onion, breadcrubs, eggs, baking powder, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 3Position a large cast-iron skillet over the grate. Add 1/2 tbs oil and heat until hot.
- 4working in batches, drop 1/4 cupfulls of the batter onto the skillet, leaving an inch in between.
- 5Cover and cook, turning once and pressing gently to flatten, until browned and cooked through, about 8 minute
- 6drain on paper towles. repeat with another 1 1/2 tbs oil and the remining batter.
- 7Increase the heat to high. Brush the tomato slices with the remaining 1 Tbs oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 8Arrange on the grate in a single layer and grill, turning once, until grill marks appear, about 3 minute.
- 9Transfer the corn fritters to a platter and top with the tomato slices and basil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Corn Fritters With Grilled Tomato Toppers
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.4
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 937.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 13.5 g