Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I invented this when my husband wanted Chicken Cordon Bleu but I didn't have any time.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- 4 slices swiss cheese (your cheese preference)
- 4 slices deli baked ham or 4 slices honey-roasted ham
- Wet chicken with water, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and brown chicken.
- Cook until done.
- Place cheese on top of chicken breast, and fold ham on top of cheese.
- Cook until cheese melts.
- hint: browned chicken breasts can be put in a casserole before adding cheese and ham and placed in 300 degree oven to hold for serving.
5 stars for easy, 4 for tasty. Easy and so good. Thanks!
This recipe was made on 10/09/09 for the " Egg and Dairy Challenge " and for mine and SO's dinner. And except for cutting the recipe in half ,it was made as written. This was very quick to prepare, and we both thought that it had a very good flavor. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
We loved this recipe- which was fast and easy to prepare! I will definately be making this again soon!