Cookies made in your skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an electric skillet, put first three ingredients on low heat and stir constantly.
- 2Turn off heat and fold in the chopped dates. Don’t chop the dates too fine.
- 3Let cool.
- 4Stir in the 6 cups of Rice Crispies Cereal.
- 5Add the coconut & nuts if you are going to use them.
- 6Put lots of powdered sugar on a pastry cloth and put ½ of the dough on powdered sugar and work into a log about 2 ½ inches in diameter.
- 7Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate.
- 8Do the same with the other half of the dough.
- 9When you are ready to eat, slice in quarter or half inch slices. These last for months. Good for freezing just add a layer of foil around the wax paper and twist ends.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 134.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g