Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cookies made in your skillet.
Make and share this Skillet Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In an electric skillet, put first three ingredients on low heat and stir constantly.
- Turn off heat and fold in the chopped dates. Don’t chop the dates too fine.
- Let cool.
- Stir in the 6 cups of Rice Crispies Cereal.
- Add the coconut & nuts if you are going to use them.
- Put lots of powdered sugar on a pastry cloth and put ½ of the dough on powdered sugar and work into a log about 2 ½ inches in diameter.
- Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate.
- Do the same with the other half of the dough.
- When you are ready to eat, slice in quarter or half inch slices. These last for months. Good for freezing just add a layer of foil around the wax paper and twist ends.