Recipe by Chef Lil' Momma Jenn
I made this for dinner & my family loved it. It was easy & fast. I made a few changes to this recipe but I listed the original recipe. We don't like spicy food so we dropped the green chiles. I also used mexican style canned tomatoes & Santa Fe style canned beans, undrained.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 425.24 g canred chili beans, drained
- 425.24 g can kidney beans, drained
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 396.89 g can tomatoes, diced
- 236.59 ml elbow macaroni
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml monterey jack cheese or 59.14 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook meat & onion until meat is browned; drain fat.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients except cheeses.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Cover & simmer 20 mins., stirring often.
- Top with cheese. Cover & heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.