Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
One dish cooking for easy weeknight meal!!
Make and share this Skillet Chili Mac recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- Then add the tomatoes, seasoning and water.
- Bring to a boil
- Add the macaroni - reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender and liquid is absorbed - stir occassionaly.
- add the grated cheese and cover - allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce and fritos.
This was good and easy to make. I doubled the recipe but only used the chili beans as that seemed like more then enough of beans. Hubby enjoyed this more like a dip (he topped his with sour cream and dipped it up with doritos) but I liked it as a meal. I also took the leftovers for lunch and they heated up nicely. I liked that it was all cooked in one pot. Made for My 3 Chefs.