Recipe by BondGirl
This is a quick and tasty chilli. It is so hearty and comforting you won't believe it took less than 20 minutes to make.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can black beans, drained
- chili seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add 1/2 of the diced onion to the meat.
- Simmer the onion and beef mixture until the onion is translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, beans and chilli seasoning.
- Simmer covered for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, cheese and the remaining onions.