1 hr 10 mins
Found this recipe in an old cookbook. The original called for Healthy Choice Cream of Roasted Garlic Soup. Nevertheless, they don't make it anymore, so I put this copy cat together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- canola oil cooking spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halved)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat oven or toasted oven to 350.
- 2Cut the top off the bulb of garlic. Place on a sheet of foil (big enough to cover whole bulb). Place 1 teaspoons of olive oil. Seal with foil. Bake garlic 30-45 minutes. The smell tells you it is done. Allow to cool, so you can handle it. (This can be done the day before to save time).
- 3In a medium size bowl, place individual roasted cloves of garlic. Add soup, broth, wine, salt and pepper. Combine with an electric mixer or whisk to ensure the garlic is smoothly mixed into the whole dish.
- 4In a large skillet sprayed with non stick spray, cook chicken until brown on both sides.
- 5Top with sun dried tomatoes and sauce mixture. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until chicken in done.
- 6Serve over cooked brown rice of whole wheat egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Chicken With Roasted Garlic and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 574.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 15.2 g