Skillet Chicken With Peppers and Blue Cheese Glaze
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Saute nuts for 2 to 3 minutes until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside.
- Season chicken breasts lightly with salt and pepper. Saute on high for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden. It's not necessary to cook through because there's additional cook-time. Remove chicken and cover to keep warm.
- Add peppers and garlic to skillet. Saute over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes until golden. Deglaze pan with wine, scraping to remove browned particles. Scatter tarragon and nuts over peppers.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer over peppers. Scatter cheese over chicken. Cover and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese melts.
- To serve, place chicken over or beside peppers and orzo pasta on plate. Garnish with pan juices.