Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on readyseteat.com and I am posting for safekeeping. I will update once I make it (in a week or two). It seems pretty basic, so I'm sure I will be adding a few things.
- 2 (7/8 ounce) packets chicken gravy mix
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with sweet onions (made by Hunt's)
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups dry egg noodles, uncooked
- 3 -4 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions; set aside.
- Combine undrained tomatoes and water in large skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add noodles; stir. Reduce heat to low; simmer covered 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in prepared gravy and chicken.
- Cook until mixture is hot and sauce thickens, stirring frequently.