- 1⁄4 cup Kraft light zesty italian dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons kraft grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing and garlic in large skillet. Cook on medium heat 1 minute Add chicken; season with 3/4 teaspoons of the basil and the pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minute on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add vegetables to skillet; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoons basil. Cook 2 to 3 minute or until vegetables are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.