Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on Pinterest. They sound and look delicious.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- taco shell
- ranch dressing
- Heat a skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken & warm it for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle on the dry taco seasoning.
- Do not add any water.
- Heat for 5-7 minuted until all heated through & powder is stuck to the chicken.
- Add Ranch dressing, heat an additional 2-3 minutes to warm through.
- Serve in taco shells with additional toppings.