Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy low carb chicken dish that my family enjoys.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 6 slices bacon (fried crisp and crumbled)
- 1⁄4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1⁄3 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook chicken strips until done.
- Add bacon, ranch and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for about five minutes or until cheese is melted.
Very good! Quick , easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing.
This was pretty darn tasty and a nice change. My husband would probably give it 5 stars and my picky son ate it too! I served it with diced onions and tomatoes. JalapeÃ±os too. Thanks for a nice and easy dinner!
Delicious and easy to make. Thank you:)