Skillet Chicken & Potato Dinner
- In a skillet melt the butter, add garlic, potatoes, and onion.
- Cook over medium-high heat 12-14 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Put chicken in pan, cook over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes, or until fork tender and browned.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Place potato mixture, green beans, salt and pepper in the pan. Cover and cook over medium-high heat until beans are crisply tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken and parsley.
- Continue cooking until heated through.