Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A family favorite from a Land of Lakes cooking magazine I picked up years ago.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 6 red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 (10 ounce) package green beans, frozen
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a skillet melt the butter, add garlic, potatoes, and onion.
- Cook over medium-high heat 12-14 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Put chicken in pan, cook over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes, or until fork tender and browned.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Place potato mixture, green beans, salt and pepper in the pan. Cover and cook over medium-high heat until beans are crisply tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken and parsley.
- Continue cooking until heated through.