1/1 Photo of Skillet Chicken Parmigiana
Great with a tossed green salad and French bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4 inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- 2Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 3Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- 4Pour spaghetti sauce around chicken in skillet; heat until hot. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Chicken Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.7 mg
- Sodium 976.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 38.7 g