- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup dry Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4 inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Pour spaghetti sauce around chicken in skillet; heat until hot. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken.