Recipe by adena mangis
This is a fast and easy recipe from Prego pasta sauce. Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was a good basic recipe that made for a quick weeknight meal. I did season my chicken with onion powder, pepper and parm cheese. I used Ragu as that is all I buy. I added more cheese then the recipe called for as we love lots of cheese.
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups prego traditional pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4-6)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese into pasta sauce.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook 10 min or until brown.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on medium heat 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.