Recipe by EmmieLou1499
I am not a huge fan of broccoli but my fiance loves it. A friend of mine told me about this recipe so we tried it and I absolutley love it, and it's so easy! We are going to have this again very soon. Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 chicken breasts (or more if desired)
- broccoli cheese soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a skillet. Once melted, add chicken and cook until chicken is slightly brown.
- Add soup, water and broccoli and heat until it boils.
- Cut stove down to low and cover.
- Cook about 10 more minutes, until chicken is done.
- When serving, ladle some of the soup on top along with broccoli.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.