1/5 Photos of Skillet Chicken Cutlets With Mushrooms
This recipe is from Clean Eating, it is a great lowfat, healthy way to cook chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Drizzle with 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add chicken and mushrooms and cook chicken for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and until mushrooms are softened.
- 5Add remaining 2 tbsp lemon juice, parsley and capers and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 6Garnish with lemon slices before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Chicken Cutlets With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 452.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 24.6 g