Skillet Chicken Breast Aglio E Olio
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 tsp salt. Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat oil & butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add capers & peppers; cook 30 seconds. A dd brother, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in breadcrumbs; cook until liquid thickens (about 1 min.). taste sauce and add remaining 1/4 tsp salt if needed. Remove from heat, sprinkle with parsley.
- Service size: 1 chicken breast & 2.5 T. sauce.