- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halves. (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 453.59 g bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 236.59 ml Bisquick
- 78.07 ml milk
- 1.23 ml dried tarragon leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 5 minutes, turning once, until chicken starts to brown.
- Stir in soup and frozen vegetables. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Mix bisquick, milk, and tarragon until soft dough forms. Drop by 4 spoonfuls onto boiling chicken mixture. Reduce heat.
- Cook uncovered 10 minutes, cover, and cook 10 minutes.