Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a betty crocker cookbook recipe.
Make and share this Skillet Chicken and Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halves. (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 lb) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 5 minutes, turning once, until chicken starts to brown.
- Stir in soup and frozen vegetables. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Mix bisquick, milk, and tarragon until soft dough forms. Drop by 4 spoonfuls onto boiling chicken mixture. Reduce heat.
- Cook uncovered 10 minutes, cover, and cook 10 minutes.