Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy weeknight meal.
- Pam cooking spray
- 12 tortillas, 6 inch
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat tortillias and chicken over medium high heat for 7 minutes, or until tortillas are softened and browned, stirring frequently.
- Pour sauce over tortilla-chicken mixture, stir to blend. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover, heat until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
Quick and easy is right! Also delicious. I cut the corn tortillas into strips, as it was not clear in the instructions. Also a dollop of sour cream for garnish. I wish I had had some chives to top it off, but sadly, no. Thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2013