Recipe by DR Gray
Dinner in under 20 minutes. Very tasty if I do say so myself! Good for whole family. Originally came from Knorr soup package. Prep time listed does not include time to make noodles or rice.
Top Review by Ang11002
I made this tonight for dinner. My 10 yr old didnt really like it. He said it didnt have any flavor. I liked the sauce it made but the chicken itself definitely needed some seasoning. VERY easy to make. Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 boneless skinless chicken thighs or 1 1⁄2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- 1 package vegetable soup mix (dry variety)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Use large skillet, medium high heat, melt butter.
- Add chicken and brown turning occasionally, about five minutes.
- Stir dill, soup mix and water into skillet.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat, simmer stirring occasionally 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Place chicken on a large plate.
- Remove skillet from the heat, stir in sour cream.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken.
- Serve with cooked noodles or rice.