Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Copy Kat Chat message board.
- 20 ounces frozen french fries
- 1⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large skillet over low heat.
- Add french fries and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly. Add onion and parsley and toss again. Cook, stirring constantly until the fries are browned on all sides.
- Transer fries to a platter and sprinkle with cheese. Toss lightly and serve immediately.