- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch iron skillet.
- Mix 2 T sugar and 2 t cinnamon together and set aside.
- Put flour, 1 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, vanilla, salt, eggs, and whipping cream together in large bowl. Beat with mixer till well blended.
- Pour in prepared skillet and bake 35 to 45 minutes.
- When done turn our on wire rack, then over on cake plate.
- Spread top generously with the 1/2 stick of butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.