Recipe by Kzim4
Another one from the overflowing recipe file. This one was clipped from the November 2001 edition of Bon Appetite Magazine. Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes ina large pot. Add enough water to cover bring to boil.
- Cover partially and cook until potatoes are just tender but still hold their shape, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Melt butter in very large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes; cover skilelt and cook until potatoes brown, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add dill; toss to coat.