Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from a Pilsbury hamburger booklet. It sounds like a super easy weeknight meal.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canspicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canzesty chili style chunky tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni as directed on the package. Drain and return to saucepan. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef in 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Reduce heat to medium, stir in cooked macaroni, beans, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with cheese.