An easy dinner meal that is flavorful and satisfying. Everyone will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef and onions together in a skillet breaking up the beef as much as possible. Before the beef is fully browned, drain as much grease as you can. Add the soy sauce to the beef and onion mixture and mix carefully coating everything with the soy sauce. Finish cooking until the beef is well browned and the soy sauce has been absorbed.
- 2Cook the instant rice as directed.
- 3Mix the rice into the beef and onion mixture stirring to well combine.
- 4While over a low heat cover the top of the mixture with slices of cheese, cover and allow cheese to melt.
- 5Mix everything carefully combining the cheese into the beef and rice mixture.
- 6Once combined add more cheese slices, cover and allow to melt.
- 7Repeat mixing to combine the cheese into the beef and rice mixture.
- 8Repeat adding cheese and mixing until enough cheese has been added to your taste.
- 9Serve hot and while cheese is still melty.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Beef Rice and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.4
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 1966.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 36.9 g