Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Homemade Hamburger Helper.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from pan.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring often.
For being so easy and simple and having ingredients that are always on hand this gets 5 stars. I am low on groceries, so i was looking for something with the ingredients I had...most of the recipes were looking dismal. This one sounded decent...it was way better than expected. Oh, I did add a chopped small onion too. I really enjoyed this and will be making it again! Thanks so much for the recipe!