- 1 lb beef, ground
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shell macaroni (medium)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water and Worcestershire. Heat to a boil.
- Add macaroni. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until shells are cooked, stirring often.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 5 minutes.