Recipe by shellbee
from campbell's. You can also stir in a 1/2 cup sour cream when you are adding the tomato soup. I also think that plain tomato soup with added italian seasoning should work too.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (11 1/8 ounce) cancondensed Italian tomato soup
- water, 1/2 soup can
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- generous dash pepper
- fresh basil leaf
- fresh oregano sprig
- tomatoes, slices and
- grated parmesan cheese, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- cook noodles as instruction on pkg.
- add seasoning pkgs; drain off most liquids.
- set aside.
- meanwhile in 10 in skillet over med-high heat, cook beef and onion till beef is browned and onion tender, stirring to separate meat.
- spoon off fat.
- stir in tomato soup, water, worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper.
- stir in reserved noodles.
- heat through, stirring occasionally.
- garnish with the spices and parm cheese.