Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great week-night meal. It goes together quickly and the kids really like it too.
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 cups cooked corkscrew macaroni, cooked without salt
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook beef, onion and italian seasoning in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water and corn. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until corn is tender. Add pasta and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
This was a bit bland until I mixed in about 1/2 cup of Pecorino-Romano then it was great!