1/7 Photos of Skillet Beans 'n Weiners
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Makes a very good busy day dinner. Serve with your favorite coleslaw and a side of cornbread. You can add more brown sugar if you like it a little more sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Add bacon and onion; cook until lightly browned.
- 3Add hot dogs; cook until most are lightly browned.
- 4Add rest of ingredients, mixing well.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 25 or until slightly thickened.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Beans 'n Weiners
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.7
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 1756.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 18.5 g