Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a yummy quick meal for those of you that love sausage and BBQ!! This recipe came from a friend of mine.
- Place kielbasa in bottom of skillet and brush with BBQ.
- Place 1/2 c water in bottom of skillet and cover.
- Cook on med low for 15 min or until skin splits.
- Also great to throw a ring of kielbasa on the grill with or without BBQ sauce and cook until skin splits.
- Serve with potatoes and corn.
Very nice, quick, and easy. Kid-pleaser! Made for PAC Spring '11.
Made a quick and delicious lunch for myself today. Served with rolls and corn. RuneMissy Dani, made for PAC Spring 2010.