This is a yummy quick meal for those of you that love sausage and BBQ!! This recipe came from a friend of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place kielbasa in bottom of skillet and brush with BBQ.
- 2Place 1/2 c water in bottom of skillet and cover.
- 3Cook on med low for 15 min or until skin splits.
- 4Also great to throw a ring of kielbasa on the grill with or without BBQ sauce and cook until skin splits.
- 5Serve with potatoes and corn.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet BBQ Kielbasa
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 933.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g