Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This was copied out of a library cookbook. It comes in handy when the weather doesn't co-operate.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- n a small bowl; combine garlic powder, ginger and pepper; blend well.
- Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chops(reserve any remaining garlic powder mixture).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork chops, cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, soy sauce, honey and any remaining garlic powder mixture; blend well.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
- Serve with hot cooked rice or potatoes.