Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
For those days you can't barbecue outside. This is a easy recipe to make.
- 2 lbs chicken parts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash sweet basil
- 1 dash leaf thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder or 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; brown in butter.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover. Cook over low heat 45 minutes or until chicken is tender; stir now and then.