Recipe by Barb in WNY
Quick and easy. Serve with hot cooked rice or potatoes.
Top Review by Christineyy!
These were decent chops. The meat itself was excellent, while the sauce was a bit to acidic for my taste. Good, but I would have preferred less ketchup. I think I would like more sweetness to it, but that problem shouldn't be hard to adjust. Thanks, Barb, for the delish dinner!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, ginger, and pepper. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of pork chops. Reserve any remaining garlic powder mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork chops, cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until brown.
- In small bowl, combine ketchup, soy sauce, honey and any remaining seasoning; blend well. Pour over chops. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until chops are tender.