Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A hot coffee toddy that gets you ready for a day on the slopes.
- 1 ounce white creme de menthe
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- hot coffee
- peppermint stick candy
- Add the creme de menthe, creme de cacao, and cream to a large coffee mug; stir to combine.
- Fill mug with hot coffee; stir.
- Add peppermint stick for garnish.
This was very tasty and just the right touch for an after-dinner drink to warm us up after spending a cold day outside. I'll have this again, but maybe probably reduce the creme de menthe to 3/4 ounce and creme de cacao to 1 ounce as they were just a bit too strong for my taste buds.
Yum! A little whipped cream is nice on top.