1/2 Photos of Skewers of Lamb, Prosciutto, and Sage
Aka: SPIEDINI DI ABBACCHIO
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a skillet, heat the olive oil until almost smoking.
- 3Add the bread cubes and fry lightly on all sides.
- 4Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- 5Thread 4 wooden skewers with bread cubes, prosciutto, lamb and sage leaves until all ingredients are used up.
- 6Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and place on a broiling pan.
- 7Broil in the oven or grill 15 minutes or until all ingredients are crisp.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skewers of Lamb, Prosciutto, and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 416.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: