Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Don't tell anyone that there is a tomato inside these meatballs and watch their faces.
- 1 beaten egg
- 177.44 ml soft breadcrumbs (1 slice)
- 59.14 ml milk
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 2 dill pickles, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- bottled steak sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, salt, oregano and pepper.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape 3 tablespoons of the meat mixture around each cherry tomato to form meatballs.
- Thread meatballs and pickle chunks on skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning 3 or 4 times to cook evenly.
- Brush meatballs with steak sauce occasionally.