Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Don't tell anyone that there is a tomato inside these meatballs and watch their faces.
Make and share this Skewered Surprise Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, salt, oregano and pepper.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape 3 tablespoons of the meat mixture around each cherry tomato to form meatballs.
- Thread meatballs and pickle chunks on skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning 3 or 4 times to cook evenly.
- Brush meatballs with steak sauce occasionally.